This operation transfers the council's decision whether to accept or return the DA case from the council's IT system to the Online DA Service.
A fully qualified Portal application number
The council LGA name to indicate the request is originating from a specific council
Unique Id for this request. Allows the API to respond in an idempotent way if it has already been called with these parameters and prevents duplicate processing. Typically a UUID such as "63a9ba30-7a4b-4fac-b343-d1f05cf089f1"
Enum: "Application was lodged" "Application was returned"
Result of council's lodgement process
Mandatory if DA has been accepted.
Fees paid by the applicant. Required only if fees have been paid.
string <= 20 characters
The internal DA Id generated in the council system
Date application was lodged in the council system. Mandatory if DA has been accepted.
Date application was returned to the applicant. Mandatory if DA has been returned.
The reason council is returning the application. Mandatory if DA has been returned.
Array of objects (DownloadableDocument)
string <= 250 characters
User must be registered in the planning portal
- "lodgementOutcome": "Application was lodged",
- "isFeesPaid": true,
- "totalFeesPaid": 1250.9,
- "councilReferenceNumber": "DA201900049",
- "acceptDate": "2019-08-24",
- "returnDate": "2019-08-24",
- "returnReason": "string",
- "Documents": [
- "documentName": "test.docx",
- "documentType": "string",
- "uploadedDateTime": "2019-08-24T14:15:22Z",
- "documentURL": "http://example.com"
- "updatedByEmail": "email@example.com"